Tuesday, January 28, 2014

OOTD: tribal & black

I have a confession to make...My wardrobe had become centered around my black yoga pant folks. I have been on modified bed rest (I am currently expecting twins) for a couple of weeks and I have to say, I have a very limited selection on pants that fit and are comfy. This is not a free pass to wear yoga pants everyday UNLESS you are towards the end of your pregnancy. In that case...I TOTALLY understand! I have been trying to create outfits that are still cute but are practical for me right now. Here I put together a tribal print cardigan with a solid black tank under it. The necklace gives dimension and the coniac flats add a little detail. Check it out! 





Tribal Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Tank: Old Navy
Necklace: Target
Shoes: Garage Sale $1.00!
~Holly


No comments: