Friday, January 24, 2014

Influenza +OOTD!

So, I haven't gotten "dressed" for four days in a row. Why? A little evil thing called influenza. Man have I been sick! Body aches, fever, chills, cough....you get the idea. I couldn't put together a coherent thought not to mention an entire cute outfit! I am on the mend now and vow to really get "dressed" tomorrow! Here is an outfit I wore last week pre-flu. I'm very into layers right now because of the climate I live in. The temperature change from outside to inside can be extremely dramatic and one must dress for it!

I've also mentioned in other posts how I love to wear bright, bold colors when the weather is dreary and blah. I enjoy being a tiny spot of color in an otherwise white landscape! I have been wearing this plaid button up from F21 all the time lately because it just seems to go with everything! Maybe a Six Ways post in the future!? The best part of this outfit is something you can't even see--my navy blue skinnies are COATED! I snagged them for 9 bucks at Old Navy! I can't really describe the texture--they feel like they have a layer of something on them but its a good something! Finish it all off with some ruffle red flats and all is good, even in my winter wasteland.

Blazer: Limited
Plaid: F21
Tank: Limited
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Gordman's
Scarf: Old Navy

No comments: