Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Beauty Product Must Have!!

Just popping in to the blog this morning to share one of my FAVORITE beauty products of the past few months. I have been telling practically everyone I see face to face about this little thing and I suddenly thought...DUH....put this on the blog girl! So here I am.

A little background---I put my mascara on about an hour after I actually do the make-up on my eyes. Why? Well I have pretty serious allergies and my eyes can get irritated very quickly and become weepy. I'm not a huge fan of waterproof mascara so waiting to apply my mascara is a must. This often means however, that I am putting it on in the car or once I get to work. I USED to carry around a full size eyelash curler in in my purse make-up bag. Believe me, this was very cumbersome and annoying. I can't tell you how many times the little cushion thing-y (I have no idea what it is actually called!) would come off and get buried at the bottom of my bag. Enter my older sister and her birthday gift to me....the Laura Mercier portable eyelash curler!


This little beauty is the BEST eyelash curler I have ever used, not to mention how portable it is. It even comes with a spare rubber thing-y on the bottom. Genius! The whole contraption is only about an inch and a half tall! It takes a little bit of practice to get used to the mechanism but once you do it's like butta! 

Snag one for yourself HERE!

Thanks Janel!


No comments: