Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Go-To Looks for Fall Fashion

Go-To Looks for Fall Fashion


YAY fall is on it's way! I love dressing for fall temperatures. Even better I love using my Go-To Looks because my fall season is CRAZY busy! A while back I started to notice that I was reaching for the same outfits when I was in a pinch. So I made a mental list (you can make a physical list, if you're Type A and download our Outfit Menu) of my go-to outfits. If I'm running late or just am not ready to be creative in the morning, I usually turn to these basics. (See Picking out your Outfit in a Pinch post for more tips. This is tip #2) Between back to school for my kids and myself (I am currently taking a few classes, as well) running my kids to activities, planning birthday parties and trying to figure out what to eat for supper all the while making sure everybody is getting along (which may be the most time consuming task with kids at times.)...AH....breath....I still want to look like I got a full night's sleep and pull off a great look. You know it gives a girl an extra confidence boost and just makes ya kick off your day right. Take a peek below.

Go-To Fall Fashion



Top Group: One of these is what I usually grab for any color skinny jean. This alone can be 15-20 different outfits. The three basic top combos are easy and go with almost everything. This makes it so easy to grab whatever color pant is on top of the stack and run. The statement necklace in the middle is colorful so it can go with any color pant. Even if the actual color isn't in the necklace it still works. Trust me! The tops all act as neutrals to balance out the loud color on the bottom. It's that easy!!

Bottom Left: My all time favorite outfit! This entire look is chic and oh so comfy! You can mix and match the scarf to create an entirely new look. The black leggings with the brown boots is a great contrast (See Black & Brown post) and the chambray shirt is perfect. You have to try this one!

Bottom Right: This over-sized sweater with skinny distressed jeans is casual, but not frumpy. The leopard print flat is the perfect detail. (if you are new to our blog, this shoe can go with ANYTHING! It appears in almost every Six Ways post) Love this look! This screams "I didn't try to hard, but I'm still super cute and stylish."


I hope this helps...Let us know what you like best.
~Holly

 




No comments: