Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Trend Watch: Flawless Foundation

As I have mentioned several times on this blog--I am a YouTube beauty tutorial addict. You can check out some of my favorite beauty gurus HERE. Through these lovely ladies I have learned so much about what products to buy and what not to buy. I have learned awesome tricks of the trade and what tools make the whole "putting on a face" process quicker and easier. A tool that I purchased based on several beauty guru recommendations is the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki foundation brush.



 This is the ONLY foundation brush several of my fave gurus use. It is fairly priced at $18.00. And I must tell you...it is fabulous. In the past, I have put foundation on using my hands, a sponge, and several other types of brushes. This is by far THE BEST foundation brush I have ever used. BONUS--I don't get my hands dirty! This brush absorbs no product so nothing is wasted. It creates a smooth, streak-less application that I am so happy with. I have several other eyeshadow brushes from Sigma and plan to pick up a few more in early November at a Sigma party I am going to. YAY!! I hope to create a tutorial of my own soon showing my face routine! Check out Sigma's entire line HERE!

No comments: