Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pinbuster: Baby Leggings!

Easy tutorial on making baby leggings!
BABY LEGGINGS!


These work amazingly well in these fall months where the temperature can change a large amount from the morning to the afternoon.  I dressed my baby girl in onesies or a dress and kept a pair of leggings close by to slip on when needed.
Also they are super easy to use as tights because diaper changing is a cinch with these babies!  



The tutorial suggests using women's (I found cuter patterns in juniors or girls) knee high socks, cut off the foot part, sew closed at the ankle area and viola...baby leggings. It was SUPER easy! I made 6 pair in 1 hour. (with the help of my mama on the sewing machine)

There are also ideas for boy patterns as well (navy striped, bold colors, and take a gander in the boys dept. for baseball socks, too cute!) . I can't wait to find out what the twins will be, so I can get sewing. There is a lot on clearance right now at Target.

Click HERE to go to the original tutorial on my Pinterest Page.
~Holly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this! going to be making some for my baby girl very soon! thank you :)