Sunday, October 13, 2013

Six Ways to.... {Fall for Fall Style}

Fall is my second favorite season. (I'm a summer gal). I love the colors of fall, the pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING, and of course, the fashion. We wanted to share our favorite fall fashion trends so you too can style this season with sass.

1. Scarves
These have to be my favorite fall accessory. They give you just enough added warmth to get you through the chilliness of fall while adding a perfect style pop to any outfit.

2. Leggings
When its chilly out you really just want to dress comfy and warm. Leggings offer you both while still being super stylish. Snag some with fleece lining and you are good to go.

3. Layers
Fall can be a bit fickle in the temperature department. Mornings can have a chill where temps can rise throughout the day and make the afternoon warmer. Dressing in layers is the perfect solution. This outfit would look great with just the striped tee and necklace but it also rocks all three layers.

4. Leather
Boy do I miss my leather pieces during the summer. They are the first thing I grab when fall weather hits. You can dress up an outfit in an instant by adding a leather jacket or blazer. I even have two skirts with leather accents that I love to style for fall.

5. Blazers
Blazers are my go-to outer layer in the fall. I tend to use cardigans as my outer layer in the summer because they are lightweight, yet warm. Blazers add style and warmth to any outfit which is just perfect for fall days.

6. Boots
These are another item that I miss dearly in the summer. Right around September I start pinning for days cool enough to wear skinnies, boot socks, and my favorite boots. Boots look great with leggings, skinnies, dresses, skirts....Love! 

No comments: