Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Fave Inspiration Sites

I love lots and lots of creative things. It seems the tie that binds them all together is my love of color and design. Whether is is makeup, hair, fashion, photography, or digital design I am always drawn to stellar color schemes or unique design elements. Here are some of my favorite places to camp out for a little inspiration! There's enough blog loving to go around!

Carah Amelie
This gal is one of my fave youtubers for her amazing hair and make-up talents along with her great fashion sense and mom vlog. Tons of great tutorials and tips too!

Beauty Broadcast
Emily Noel is a great beauty guru. She does awesome drugstore/high end comparisons and I love her one-brand face tutorials.

The Small Things Blog
It seems everyone I know has pinned a hairstyle from this little cutie's blog. She is adorable, down to earth, and does some great hair.

Maskcara
This blog is one of my newer finds but I have quickly become a big fan. She has great tutorials and an excellent sense of humor!

The Beauty Department
Lots and lots of hair and make-up tutorials! You can really get lost on this site!

All Things Katie Marie
Super cute gal with a great sense for everyday, wearable fashion. She's a teacher too! Whoop whoop!

J's Everyday Fashion Blog
This gal is getting HUGE on Pinterest. Hands down, she is my favorite outfit queen. She has excellent color skills and can put an outfit together like no other! Fashion crush for sure!

Outfit Posts
Another great site for some excellent fashion inspiration. Her One Suitcase series is genius!

Shabby Princess
My all time FAVE destination for digital scrapbooking products. Digital elements and papers that don't look digital! Yay!

Jessica Sprague
My next digital destination is always JS! I have taken THE. MOST. AMAZING classes from this site. Scrapbooking, photography, designing...all top notch!

No comments: