Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Two Weeks of Teacher Outfits! {Days 2 &3}

Throwing two days together as I meant to sit down and do Day 2 LAST NIGHT, but the day just got away from me. I woke with a start at 1 a.m. and thought, "Dang-I didn't get day two up on day two--not a good way to start." I fell right back asleep so I must have been okay with it.

I am using my outfit menu to plan my week of outfits. It just really makes things simpler and less hectic in the morning when I know exactly what I am wearing and am assured that all of the outfit pieces are ready and wearable. I am so not a fan of last second ironing and this method helps with that a ton.

For day two I went with one of my favorite color trios--black, white and a pop of color. The dress is a clearance score from Target and it has a great vintage feel to it. I continued the vibe with wedges and a simple bead necklace.

{Shop the Style}

Sweater: NY&Co (older)
Dress: Target
Wedges: Nine West
Necklace: Maurices 

For Day 3 we had a major weather change that I knew was coming--I always look at my 10 day weather forecast when planning my outfits. I have to admit---for a gal who loves heat and summer-- I was pretty excited to pull out some skinnies and ankle booties. This outfit was super comfy and cozy yet had a great classy look. The top from the Limited has great detail at the neck that carries over to the back and shoulder. 

{Shop the Style}

Top: Limited (just scored on clearance!)
Skinnies: JCrew Factory 
Booties: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: homemade 

See you tomorrow! 

No comments: