Thursday, September 18, 2014

Two Weeks of Teacher Outfits! {Days 8 & 9}

Wow am I enjoying this small tiny Indian summer we are having here in MN. I am squeaking out a few last days with my summer dresses and sandals. The weather has been nearly perfect and despite really wanting to bust out some boots, I will relish these last few warm, sunny days and the outfits they bring.

{Day 8}

This is one of my favorite Old Navy clearance finds from the summer. A super cute shirt dress that I dropped a mere $8.99 on sometime in August. I adore mint and couldn't pass up on the stripes either. This dress transitions well to fall with an outer layer cardigan. Throwing on my Emily sandals from Target made me super happy as well. The necklace is from Groopdealz and is hands down the necklace that I get asked about most often while wearing. Pssst...I have it in four colors! Side story--I spilled smoothie on the sleeve of the sweater and four WHITE stripes on my way to work. Argh! The curse of wearing white! Thank goodness for baby wipes!

{Shop the Style}

Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Groopdealz 
Tank: Old Navy

{Day 9}

Oh. My. Goodness. I saw this top in a Limited email and it haunted me for the better part of a week. Turquoise? My favorite color. A little bit of peacock vibe? Smile. Loose, drapey fit? Swoon. How about 40% off? Why thank you very much! I'm head over heals for this shirt AND I already owned a cardigan that matched it perfectly!!! (Insert evil laugh here!) I busted out some black booties and I was one happy camper. 

{Shop the Style}

Top: The Limited
Skirt: Old Navy
Booties: Target
Cardigan: Vanity
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

No comments: