Friday, September 12, 2014

Two Weeks of Teacher Fashion! {Days 4 & 5}

Turns out doing two days at a time is waaaay easier than everyday! I wrapped up my first week back at school this week. Over 300 sixth graders are now feeling like real middle schoolers and I am exhausted! Thank goodness I planned my outfits out ahead of time so I could hit the snooze button once. Or twice.

Day Four~

We are barely topping out at 50 degrees right now--leave it to MN to go right from 80 and humid to needing to wear two layers. Oy. I am pretty pumped to be adding blazers to my outfits now but dread the frigid temps that are around the corner. Fall is a perfect time to wear summer pieces mixed with fall pieces to create a great transition outfit. My day 4 outfit is a perfect example!

{Shop the Style}

Top: The Limited
Blazer: Kohl's
Pants: American Eagle Skinny Kick
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Von Maur

Day Five~

We have school spirit days on Fridays--especially if there is a home football game. I'll be honest and tell ya that I don't take advantage of these days very often. I'm not really a sweatshirt kinda gal. I like comfy clothes when I am doing comfy things. However, when I am teaching I really do like to look professional. I AM willing to do it ever since I found this stellar home team sweatshirt in groovy tie-dye. It is a wonderful light weight. An outfit like this also gives me an excuse to where my Converse. Win for me. Now let's hope our team wins too! 


{Shop the Style}
Sweatshirt: Local team store
Pants: J Crew Skinnies
Converse: Shore from Von Maur

See you on Monday! 



No comments: