Saturday, September 20, 2014

FINAL teacher outfit post!

Ok folks- this is it! Day 10 of my teacher outfit challenge. I'm not going to lie and say the 10 days were a piece of cake. I'll admit there were days where I changed out of my school outfit, made supper, and then realized I never took a photo of my outfit. Ugh. Really? I'd then head back upstairs, put on the entire outfit and snap the pics. Awesome. I was SO proud  of myself when I would remember right away. Whoo hoo! I am going to share another two weeks of my outfits soon. Thanks for all of your kind words! 

{Day 10}

I actually wasn't in school this day-- had to get a cortisone shot in my thumb. I would NOT recommend that by the way. The day was filled with appts and errands. I wore THE GREATEST FIND of the last year-- a white, fitted, structured blazer from The Limited that I paid $13 for!  Go quick as they still have it in stores! 
{Shop the Style}

Blazer: The Limited 
Tank: Gap
Jeans: JCrew
Necklace: The Limited 
Shoes: Target 



No comments: