Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Two Weeks of Teacher Outfits {Days 6 & 7}

Here we are at week two! I have kept up with all of this better than I thought considering its the BUSIEST time of the year for people like me! Whoot Whoot!

{Day 6}

I really had to put an outfit together for Monday {Day 6} because it was school picture day! There are few professions where you get to see yourself age from September to September, year after year. I even get a few pictures to give away to my friends and family. Am I too old to be doing this? Eh. Who cares?! This outfit has so many separate pieces that I love and it all adds up to a pretty snazzy picture taking outfit! These pants are the new ankle length from The Limited~ the waistband and pockets are faux leather trimmed and so chic. I love the bold print of the top as it adds just enough wow to stand out in a picture. I just had to match the studs on my shoes to the ones on my necklace to complete the whole ensemble.
{Shop the Style}

Cardigan: Target (Merona)
Top: Target
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Von Maur (Naughty Monkey)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

{Day 7}

Well the temps here in Minnesota are following the typical, fickle Fall trends. We are now having highs back in the 70's. It is very chilly in the morning, but by the afternoon it settles right down on gorgeous. A maxi skirt is the perfect match for this kind of weather as it allows my legs to be covered when its chilly but offers air flow for the hotter temps later. In the morning I sported a full sleeved jean jacket and traded it out later for the sleeveless version. I love accenting black with gold and adding it with the necklace and shoes was the perfect flair. 


{Shop the Style}

Tank: Old Navy
Jean Vest: Old Navy
Skirt: The Limited
Necklace: The Limited
Shoes: Born 

Check back for Days 8 & 9! 


No comments: