Thursday, September 12, 2013

Trend Watch: Tribal Print!


Tribal print is a very up and coming trend right now. At first I didn't know how much I liked it, but then I found a couple of cute pieces! Now I'm in love with it! I started with a pair of shorts at Old Navy, then found a great flowy shirt at Marshalls. If your not sold on the print, but would like to try it in small doses. I would suggest a scarf or a tank to layer over.  I found that this was a perfect way to add some pattern to my wardrobe. Here are some other pieces I found to give you an idea of what I'm thinking of. Check it out!
Tribal Print
Parisian Black and Brown Twisted Square Print Midi Dress


Rare London Tribal Print Tunic

Rare London Tribal Print Top
Purple and Red Aztec Print Cami




Don't be afraid to try something new! You never know what your going to love. Go out on a limb.. At least find something with a great tribal pattern and try it on in the fitting room. Let us know what you find.
Hopefully this gives you the extra push you needed to try something new.
~Holly

No comments: