Tuesday, September 17, 2013

OOTD: Ready for Fall!

Despite my often professed love of all things NEON colored this summer, I am ready to pack the neon away and bust out some rich, fall colors. I long for a little mustard, olive yellow, and wine outfit pieces. I paired this coral top with this olive green cardigan and it satisfied my need perfectly. I adore my AE skinny jeans so that just made the outfit that much better. My new Jennifer Dahl necklace has become a staple accessory and people ask me about it All. The. Time. I had wanted one forever but I finally purchased one when she was doing an amazing service to a local family who had lost a child in house fire. For a whole week (or more) all of her sales went to help this family. I ended up purchasing one and then putting the charms on a longer necklace I already had. Are you ready for fall colors? Join us!

Top: LC for Kohl's (similar)
Cardigan: Cotton On
Shoes: Kohl's (similar)


No comments: