Thursday, May 29, 2014

Product Love: NYX Butter Gloss


Sharing a little product love on the blog today! I've been a fan of the NYX brand ever since seeing a YouTube video on how their single shadows are pretty good dupes for MAC. Every time I stopped at Ulta I just had to grab a new NYX shadow. Doing this exposed me to a few other NYX products that I enjoy including their eyeshadow base and several of their blushes. However, my local Target starting carrying the NYX brand (whoo hoo!) and I have been experimenting more and more with this "drugstore-but-acts-high-end" brand over the last few months. 

One of my FAVORITE products that I have snagged as of late is their butter glosses. They are a mere $4.99 each and I have four shades. If you've hung around here on the blog at all you know from this post how I feel about lip products and my lip routine. I don't really mind reapplying my lipstick as a trade off for a great formula that is comfy on my lips. These glosses are like butta.... very smooth and very NOT sticky. They apply a bit streaky but a few lip smacks and you are good to go. They also have the faintest vanilla~brown sugar scent that is warm and yummy. The lightness of the formula and the great color selection makes these the perfect summer lip product! Enjoy! 

The shades I have and LURVE...

Maple Blondie
a coral/peach 
Strawberry Parfait
a bright pink
Eclair: 
a faint pink
Tiramisu: 
a lovely warm brown/mauve


No comments: