Friday, May 2, 2014

Blog Birthday!

What? This little blog has been in existence for a year? Really? Doesn't seem possible. What started out as a silly little idea has become such a fun and liberating outlet for me. I officially put up my first post in mid-April of 2013 but really had no idea what I was planning to do with my little space of internet. It wasn't until the first Six Ways post (at the end of April) that I finally felt like I had a vision for this undertaking. Thanks to Holly for taking a risk with me and being such an awesome partner in crime. Holly is moving away back to her home town and will be missed in person and on this little blog. I sure hope she is able to pop in now and again.

So--what will this all look like in year two? I hope to keep showing how I make affordable fashion and outfit choices and I pray that a few of you stick around to share what you think too! I am hoping to add a few new contributors to the blog so we can offer a bit more content, a bit more often. Thanks a TON for your support this first year. It has been such a trip! Please let us know what you would like to see more of!



No comments: