Friday, May 23, 2014

OOTD {Nautical}

Whew! It has been hard to get posts up these last few weeks as I am winding down another great school year with my middle schoolers! It has been a fantastic year but I am royally ready for summer. Only three days left...whoo hoo! Despite the spring weather I have still had to dress rather warmly as my building is fortunate enough to have air conditioning and it's a bit chilly. I am grateful for this but also anxious to bust out a sundress.

The other day I snagged one of my favorite cardigans and caught the nautical vibe and went all the way with it. I am obsessed with anchors and love how the necklace really finished the look. My latest obsession is with slip on tennies. I have been searching everywhere for the perfect Vans. My goal was to lace them in a way that I would not have to tie them--just slip them on and deal with the laces inside. Turns out I was not a fan of this set up. I instead settled on this adorable pair of Sperry tennies with the laces already curled and set. I wear them with some non-slip footies and they are so comfy.


{Shop the Style} 

Cardigan: Limited (old)
Tank: Limited (similar)
Necklace: Limited (similar)
Pants: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Sperry--Von Maur (same)


BY THE WAY----if you are looking to add to your summer wardrobe THIS is the weekend to do it. Memorial Day sales are in full swing and they are amazing. Many of my favorite stores (Old Navy, The Limited) are having 40-50% off of everything through Monday. Eeeeek! JCrew Factory--where I got my favorite distressed skinnies---is having 50% of all women's clothing. The skinnies end up being $44! 

Have a wonderful Memorial Day! 


No comments: