Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wedge Love

Wedge Love

Wedge Love by embellishedangel featuring wedge shoes


Tis the season for strappy and sassy sandals! I have FINALLY said so long to my beloved winter boots ( be sure that the "beloved" referenced the boots, NOT the winter) and have jumped both feet into the wide, wonderful world of sandals. I love pedicures and once I show my toes in the spring there is no turning back! Woot! Woot! One of my favorite sandal trends is the versatile wedge. I know, I know--wedges scare some of you because they appear sky high and highly uncomfortable. Let me dispel a few myths. First off, wedges are waaaay more comfy then they look. I mean, don't go crazy with the height of your wedges and you'll be just fine. I tend to choose wedges where my foot is actually still pretty straight despite the wedge underneath (see #2 below). You can find wedges that are very comfortable if you look for ones with stretchy straps and good ankle movement. I especially love my wedges because I am on the shorter side and they give me great height for maxi dresses, maxi skirts, and trouser pants. I firmly believe that a black wedge, a cognac wedge, and one pop of color wedge will be the perfect additions to your summer closet and you will reach for them again and again. Walk tall ladies!
Check out the links below for some of my favorite wedges available now at Target!

Comes in black too! This cognac goes with everything! 


Comes in so many colors and animal print! 


Target--comes in a great cream too! 







No comments: