Monday, April 21, 2014

OOTD {Easter}

I love to plan my outfit for Easter. I'll admit, its partially because I have an excuse to buy a new dress. Not just for me either~ my ladies all get new dresses too. My youngest even asked if she could get a maxi dress this year! It was a pretty proud mama moment I must say!

Fashion aside, my hubs and I really try and make sure the true message of Easter gets to the hearts and minds of our girls. We were actually really shocked this year at how much Easter is starting to feel like Christmas with people's need to buy gifts. Gifts? Really? Maybe a few eggs hidden here and there and a new tub of sidewalk chalk but c'mon. Bottom line--Jesus died for our sins. That is THE gift. He is Risen!

I should have snapped a few outfit pics of the whole fam because we were really all decked out to head to church for Easter. AND....it was the most beautiful day so far this year. 75 and sunny with a slight breeze. Such a blessing! So, here's what I wore...


{Shop the Style}

Dress: Target (similar)
Cardigan: Marshall's
Shoes: Target (same)
Necklace: F21 (same)
Bracelets: Mix

No comments: