Tuesday, April 8, 2014

OOTD {Lauren Conrad}

Spring is so close I can almost taste it! Our snow has finally melted and we are on the cusp of our first 70 degree day! Bah! I'm nearly giddy! I'll admit it--I am tired and bored of my winter wardrobe. I want my neons back! I want to show my legs. I want to not dress in layers! Alas, I am getting ahead of myself....Here is an outfit I wore on one of our first nice days. I'm still sporting a cardigan, but I love the spring color and vibe of the outfit. I also adore my Lauren Conrad for Kohl's top. I now own 5 of the tops from her line at Kohl's and each of them are on my top 10 of favorite tops in my closet. They have simple, sweet details at the neckline and drape beautifully. They are also very reasonably priced especially when you snag them on sale and with a coupon. I've shared some pics of my favorite tops and links to grab some for yourself too!



Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Faves


No comments: