Monday, June 9, 2014

OOTD {Casual Converse}

School's out for the summer!!! I am trying not to fill my already precious summer days with all my to-do list items. Still, I can't wait to share some of the projects I am working on with all of you here on the blog, so stay tuned!

Despite it being summer, we are still in the midst of spring basketball with our third daughter. She has quite the knack for the sport and it has been so fun watching her grow in her skills and confidence. I always want to dress comfy for the all day tourneys in order to be able to stand up and yell and cheer. It was a bit cool at our last tournament which let me extend the wear of my ALL TIME FAVE skinnies from J.Crew factory. I am also sporting my new white Converse and I adore them!


{Shop the Style}

Top: Limited (similar)
Pants: J Crew Factory (exact)
Shoes: Converse (Von Maur)
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)
Bracelet: Limited
Necklace: Boutique

No comments: