Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Clearance find [OOTD}

There's nothing like rushing through Target trying to snag a last minute supply for homemade valentine's when a cute little dress catches your eye. Even better when you go check it out and it is on clearance for $11.48! I have always wanted to get my hands on a striped dress after seeing a post on Putting Me Together on how she styles hers....and then to snag one on Target clearance?! Get out! It has the cutest details too--cuffed sleeves, a zipper on the right shoulder, and a scalloped hem. It came in burgundy and navy as well. I've worn this beauty three times since then and have styled it several different ways and it is pretty much a no fail. I love mixing the black and brown together as well. Now I must be on a search for a lightweight version for spring and summer!
{Shop the Style}

Sweater: Target
Dress: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

No comments: