Monday, August 19, 2013

Trend Watch: Origami Owl

I have to admit. I was upstaged by my husband by something that had to do with fashion and accessories. Yes, I'm admitting it. He gave me the most thoughtful gift this past Mother's Day and I could not believe that I had never heard of it before then. It's an adorable home party based business--Origami Owl--that sells jewelry with a twist. Their main line of jewelry is a set of Living Lockets. You get to build a locket by adding charms and dangles that is super personalized and gorgeous.  Here is a pic of the one my hubby designed for me~


There are seven charms in mine (two are hiding in this pic).
Apple~ My teaching job
Camera~ My photography business
Treble Clef Sign~ My love of music
Mom heart~ My four ladies 
"I love you' sign~ Our special sign from his basketball days
Wings~ My business logo and fave symbol in general
Fish~ My faith

I eventually hosted a party soley in the hopes of getting some free Origami Owl loot from my ever growing wishlist. Several of the ladies at my party designed necklaces of their own and fell in love with this trend too--including Holly! I ended up with a stunning gold locket as well as a chocolate one and a rose gold one. I love that I can mix and match and change and add to my lockets whenever I would like.

If you are looking for THE PERFECT and UNIQUE gift to give someone in your life--this is it. I get asked about mine all of the time and love sharing my story of how my husband knew about a trend before I did! (I honestly get nothing for talking about this. I simply talk about trends I love and this is one of those...big time.)

Check out the Origami Owl story! It was started by a 14 year old girl hoping to save for her dream car. 

Want to order one? My O2 designer would love to help you out! kelleystiele@gmail.com



No comments: