Thursday, July 18, 2013

Beauty Broadcast Meet and Greet!

I am an undiagnosed YouTube beauty addict! I discovered the awe and awesomeness of makeup and hair tutorials on YouTube about 4 years ago. I quickly found several tried and true favorites (see my post HERE with list of my FAVES) and I watch practically every video they upload. The amount of hair and beauty tricks I have picked up from these ladies over the years is pretty impressive. These ladies are really my version of celebrities! So you can imagine my excitement when one of my very, very FAVES announced that she would be traveling to Minneapolis for a Meet and Greet at the Sigma store at the Mall of America!! EEEEk! Emily Noel aka Beauty Broadcast was coming to meet her fans (me!), sign autographs and provide some Sigma deals...all a mere hop, skip, and jump from my backyard!! I rsvp'd immediately and counted down the days to my celebrity encounter! I took my middle daughter to act as my photographer to ensure I captured my mini meet and greet. We stood in line for about an hour before we had our turn. Emily was simply adorable in a coral dress and of course her makeup was flawless. I can hardly remember anything I said beyond the fact that we share the same first name. Doh! She was gracious and hugged me, posed for a photo (My photo made THE Sigma blog!), and signed a photograph for me. The ladies at Sigma were awesome too! I ended up buying a few makeup brushes while in the store. It really was a great event! Check out one of my favorite videos from Beauty Broadcast and then some pics from the event!

 





2 comments:

emilynoel83 said...

Hi Emily!!! Thank you so much for coming to the meetup! :D :D It was wonderful getting to meet you! You are so warm and kind and I wished we would've had more time to just hang out and chat! Thanks for the kind words - you are just a joy! Glad to be following your blog now! XOXO Emily :)

emangel said...

Ahhh! It means so much that you took the time to look at our little blog, leave a comment, AND follow us! We just launched the blog at the end of April and are slowing growing readership! Thanks for your support! You are a gem!