Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Trend Watch: Belts, Belts, Belts


Belts can be the perfect tool to give a little definition to your waist line. I found this great guide for different ways to tie up the floppy tail of your belt. This detail gives just a little added flare to your style. It looks like your just accessorizing when it's practical too.  Perfect, I am all for being efficient! I find myself grabbing for a belt if I'm wearing a maxi dress or skirt and feelin' like I need a little something for that ever so hard region to disguise. I also throw one on when my top is a little too flowy and I need to cinch it in a little. Take a look back through some of our posts and see the different ways we have used belts to add to our attire.

I find myself using the top Left and the third one down on the Left the most often.

 I would say if your looking to get started on the "Belt Wagon", find a neutral colored skinny belt (maybe a bright color if you're feeling adventurous) and one thicker one. Just practice with them a little bit and get comfortable with some different ways to fasten them. Make sure to buy a bigger size to have extra tail to tie. Find the way that works best for you. Good Luck! Let us know what you find!


-- Holly

1 comment:

Sandra6719 said...

What a good ideas, I never would have thought about that, thank you!