Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Trend Watch: Bracelet Stacking!



One of my FAVORITE trends right now is bracelet stacking. Now, I am pretty particular when it comes to bracelets for a couple of reasons. First, I have pretty small wrists and most bangle type bracelets just don't work for me. I end up looking like I'm sporting a pair of handcuffs. Not cute. Not trendy. Secondly, sometimes adding a bracelet to my outfit adds just "too" much to the overall look. If I feel like I am accessorized-out, the bracelet is usually the first to go. However, once I started paying attention to what kind of bracelets (elastic and statement) looked the best on me, I began playing with them and finally falling in love with the bracelet look. The natural next step--for me anyway--was to wear 2, 3, or even 4 of my faves and--voila--bracelet stacking! This is trending lots of places right now so just make it your own. I even throw in a watch within the stack to give it a chunky look. You'll also notice my obsession with spiked jewelry in the pics too. Worried that you won't be able to put a stack "together?" Buy a set that has already been placed together! Places I am purchasing stackable bracelets:

1. Target
2. Burlington Coat Factory
3. Charlotte Russe
4. Forever 21
5. Groopdealz
6. Old Navy (In-Store only)


This entire stack came TOGETHER at Burlington for $6.99!
I am IN LOVE with this outlaw spiked bracelet from Groopdealz (far right)

Try out this trend and let us know what you think! 





No comments: