Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Beauty from Within

 
You can have an amazing body, great hair, and picture perfect life, but if your insecurities over shadow everything, my friend, it shows. Being beautiful comes from being a secure and loving person from within.  Fashion and make-up are indeed only on the outside. Don't get me wrong, I love putting together a cute ensemble. It gives me an extra pep in my step. It's easy to cover up our baggage when sometimes we need to sort through it to find what we're looking for. Start digging and you'll be amazed at what's waiting for you at the bottom of your bag....true love from the Lord on High. There you'll find truth. It doesn't matter how others see you, He made you beautiful in His eyes.
Know this and claim your true beauty.
 
 Get comfortable in your own skin, you're going to be there for a while...You might as well enjoy it.
 
 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
 
Ps 139:14


~Holly

No comments: