Thursday, November 6, 2014

OOTD {animal print}



No one is going to be sporting their shocked face when I profess my undying love for animal print. I have it in so many clothing pieces that it feels like animal print and I should be besties seeing how we spend so much time together. I stumbled across this amazing cardigan at Target and realized I had always wanted a  black based animal print cardigan but didn't even know it until I saw it. It's a wonderful caramel color and it fits blissfully true to size. I paired it with my favorite leather trimmed pixie length pants from the Limited. Adding heels for my shoes really brought the whole outfit up a notch. If I was wearing this to teach in however, I would sport some leopard print flats for sure. A double necklace takes the guess work out of layering jewelry and adds the perfect final touch.

No comments: