Thursday, November 13, 2014

OOTd {Fave Floral Fall Dress}

I kept eying this dress at Target over several shopping trips. My hesitation centered on the fact that I am not really a "floral" person. Animal print. Of course. Houndstooth? Sign me up. Floral?? Ummmm...? I am not sure what it is. Maybe its my fear of looking like a set of curtains, or a table cloth, or a couch from the seventies. Floral print is HUGE right now and I really wanted to attack it one way or another. This dress caught my eye for two reasons- (1) I enjoy the navy background. Navy is my go-to neutral as of late. (2) The floral print seemed large enough to not seem busy but small enough to not seem like I should come with a scent of some sort. The tipping point on the scale was actually SEEING it on someone else at a school event. SOLD! I have styled this dress so many different ways over the last few weeks that I am so glad I didn't skip on purchasing it! I also wore it for our fall family pics! Sneak peak at the end!


{Shop the Style}

Dress: Target 
Sweater: Target
Necklace: The Limited
Boots: Steve Madden
Socks: Target
Belt: Old

My hubs is sooo handsome ;)!

1 comment:

Embellished Angel said...

Oh my goodness-how beautiful is this --and the pic of the 2 of you!!