Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Product Love {Too Faced La Creme Lip Cream}

Just popping in after a bit of break from the blog! We put our house up for sale and the last month has been a whirlwind! Sure is nice to come home to a clean house each night though. Wish us luck!



I HAD to share my love for the Too Faced La Creme Lip creams. Bah! These are A-Mazing! They have the creamiest and softest texture that simply glides on. They have a great hydrating finish that lasts. It feels more like a balm than a lipstick. The color payoff is exceptional and the color line is beautiful and has over 20 shades. These babies are not cheap--$22 each. I own two--Sweet Maple and Nude Beach-- and feel a bit guilty about it. I am hoping I get a gift card for my birthday so I can snag another one. Terrible, I know! However, splurge a bit on one of these and you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Katlyn said...

check this deal out! THREE full-sized exclusive shades and an uh-dorable bag to go with from Too Faced! $28! It's a steal!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod11351109#