Thursday, August 14, 2014

{OOTD} Stripes and bubbles

Here I am fresh from our family vacay to the Black Hills of South Dakota! You would NOT want to see any of my outfits from the trip. Nothing cute but everything comfy. Outfits for car riding, hiking, and kid wrangling. Instead, an outfit from the week before....I was singing in church and decided to go bright with stripes and a bubble necklace. I paired it with a simple denim-ish skirt and wedges that pulled out the army/khaki/brown stripe in the shirt. I love this top and love it more that my daughter calls it my "lifesaver shirt"! Hee hee! (Eek--there is even a little peek at my cute puppy Phelix! Love him!)

Check back soon as I will be doing a few posts on back to school wardrobe ideas for teachers!

{Shop the Style}

Top: The Limited
Necklace: Groopdealz
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: JC Penney
Puppy: not for sale! 

No comments: