Monday, August 25, 2014

{OOTD} Anniversary!

My sweet hubs and I celebrated 17 years of wedded bliss this month! Hands down, he is still the most amazing man I have ever met and I am not sure what I ever did to deserve such a gem of a spouse. Each year we take turns planning our anniversary date. It was his turn this year and I was completely looking forward to what he had in store. He told me to dress cool and comfortable but still dressy. We ended up spending the afternoon at a local art fair followed by paddle boating on a local lake and dinner at my FAVORITE restaurant (Asiago encrusted walleye to die for!). We had perfect weather and simply enjoyed celebrating the day we chose to become one. So very blessed!


{Shop the Style}

Dress: The Limited
Necklace: The Limited
Shoes: Target

No comments: