Sunday, July 27, 2014

OOTD {Navy and Gold}

Uffda! Who was I kidding when I thought it would be EASIER to post to the blog during the summer? Crazy talk I tell ya! Between my beloved family, teaching graduate credits, photography, and just plain life I have not had any extra moments to share my fashion and beauty moments. To be honest, I try to not even put on makeup in the summer. Yet, some of you (who are so awesome by the way) nicely asked me where I had disappeared to so I have renewed my fashion focus and hope to post twice a week from here on out. Thank you so much for your support! On to my latest OOTD......

Run. Don't walk to the Limited and grab yourself this skirt. Right now they are offering 40% clearance styles. It is the most flattering skirt in an uber versatile brushed denim hue. I have already worn it with navy, white, coral, and mint!

I accessorized with gold--skinny belt and my fave Origami Owl locket necklace.

Also on clearance right now are these fab strappy sandals from Target. I was checking out the shoe department and came upon these sandals--aptly named the "Emily" sandal! A week later they were on clearance for just over 9 bucks (They aren't as cheap online but check your local store!). I ended up snagging them in coral, mint, and navy. They are such a great finish to any summer outfit!



No comments: