Monday, April 6, 2015

Hello AGAIN!

Whoa. It's been over two months since my last post. Some of you may not have even noticed--whew. Some of you may have been wondering, "what gives?" Well....life has been Crazy with a capital C. We have been mired down in the process of selling our home and building a new home. My focus has been diverted to things out of my normal routine and I am exhausted! Thanks for being loyal and sending me adorable messages as to where I have been hiding out! The hardest and biggest humps and hurdles of our home process are hopefully behind us and I hope to get my life AND mind back. I will be present and accounted for with some brand new posts in the coming weeks. I have a long list of things to share!!! See you soon!

1 comment:

elson cade said...

Tutormy is a tuition community that matches students with reliable tutors. Tut is first launched in Singapore, where education is highly appreciated. Learning can be fun with a right tutor. I'm Anne, a French mum with a son and a daughter. Our family moved to Singapore two years ago. We found it an very important skill to speak Chinese. Thus my husband and I decide to find a home tutor. We found Yayi on Tut.sg. As a native speaker, she's really helpful. My kids are more confident communicating with friends in school now. I always dreamed of studying in Ivy League colleges in the USA. However, I found myself not good enough in mathematics. What if I can have a personal tutor from Ivy League college who can help me with mathematics? Thankfully, I found my tutor, Wei Lin, in Tut.sg. He is really great in solving my doubts. Here are the best options for tut, tutor,tuition and tutormy.