Wednesday, January 7, 2015

OOTD {Clearance finds!}

This really is one of my favorite times of year for excellent fashion finds. Despite the fact that I am writing this during another snow day for it being just too darn cold here...this time of year provides some of the best clothing steals. Target has huge clearance right now and I have been scoring big time! I hope to share another outfit this week made up mostly of Target clearance as well.


I know a lot of people around where I live that avoid dresses during the winter. My apologies to them for their craziness. You can bundle up a dress and be just as warm, if not warmer than if you were wearing pants. Leggings, tights, boot socks, and boots make this possible. This outfit was super cozy and comfortable. I almost went rogue and wore yellow tights as well but chickened out at the last second. Instead I accented my pop of mustard cardigan with a new necklace (Christmas gift from my sis--Thanks Janel!) and called it good. 

{Shop the Style}
Cardigan: Target (clearance)
Sweatshirt Dress: Target (Clearance--I own the khaki one too)
Tights: Target
Boots: Herberger's
Necklace: Gift (need to find out where its from!)

Stay warm peeps! 


1 comment:

elson cade said...

Tutormy is a tuition community that matches students with reliable tutors. Tut is first launched in Singapore, where education is highly appreciated. Learning can be fun with a right tutor. I'm Anne, a French mum with a son and a daughter. Our family moved to Singapore two years ago. We found it an very important skill to speak Chinese. Thus my husband and I decide to find a home tutor. We found Yayi on Tut.sg. As a native speaker, she's really helpful. My kids are more confident communicating with friends in school now. I always dreamed of studying in Ivy League colleges in the USA. However, I found myself not good enough in mathematics. What if I can have a personal tutor from Ivy League college who can help me with mathematics? Thankfully, I found my tutor, Wei Lin, in Tut.sg. He is really great in solving my doubts. Here are the best options for tut, tutor,tuition and tutormy.