Sunday, December 7, 2014

{OOTD} faux fur vest



 I like to be trendy when it comes to fashion. Not too-too trendy though. When I see a new trend I tend to sit back and watch for a bit. Who all is jumping on the trend? What age group claims it? How long is it going to last? One of the trends I waited THE LONGEST to join was the skinny jean trend. I was convinced it was going to be a flash in the pan! Hah! What do I know?!

Anyway- faux fur is a trend I've been watching for a while. I'm still not convinced I'm an any kind of fur gal. I kept seeing faux fur pieces like everywhere and they just wouldn't let be be. When I fear something is über trendy and I think its popularity will burn very quickly, I buy it in its cheapest form so as to not feel guilty when it hangs lonely and forgotten in the back of my closet. I saw this fur vest at Target nearly a month ago but didn't want to pay $27.99 for it and vowed to keep my eye on it. Well, during Black Friday Target had ALL of their clothing 40% off! I went for it. $16 is perfectly fine for a trendy items in my book. Turns out I absolutely LOVE IT! Hears hoping I can wear it for a good while!

{Shop the Style}

Vest: Target
Sweater: Target 
Socks: target
Boots: JC Penney
Necklace: Forever 21 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wore mine the other night and got SO many compliments on it! Only downside is people come up and start petting you...