Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bloglovin + some bloglovin!

I really do not have an addictive personality at all. Most foods I can take or leave. Definitely not into anything harmful. Rarely binge watch any television shows (except for maybe Downton Abbey...). However, when I find something that I love (or maybe AM addicted to) , like, um hangers, or a beauty product, or an app--I MUST share it and get other people to love it too! Maybe my addiction is getting other people to love what I love. Is that good or bad? (That was a rhetorical question by the way!)

My latest addiction, er, love is an app called Bloglovin. This is by no means a new site but it is new to me and I thought maybe it might be new to some of you too. It's a website but I much prefer the app for its layout and ease. This lovely little app allows me to follow all my favorite blogs from across the interweb and stacks all the latest posts up for me to read and enjoy. It is my new favorite past time to snuggle up with a snack and drink and browse through my Bloglovin goodies. It is so convenient to have all the blogs I follow in one place (very similar to an RSS feed reader like Google Reader for those of you that have used that system). You can "like" posts and they are stored under your profile to visit later. You can also go directly to the blog right from Bloglovin if you want to leave a comment or share a post. Now instead of visiting all of your favorite blogs separately, they are now all lined up in one tidy app. Whoo hoo! Want to sign up? Here's how-

1. Go to bloglovin.com



2. You can either sign up using your Facebook login or with an email. I chose my email and I also get an email each day with my Bloglovin feed.

3. Once you are logged in you need to add blogs to follow. (We would love it if you followed TutorMyStyle!) You can search directly using the titles of blogs you love or you can use their search features. You can search by category or you may search their list of top blogs.


4. Once you have a few (or 30!) blogs that you are following, the new posts of each blog will be in your daily feed.




Get yourself some Bloglovin! 

And here are a few blogs that I follow with some pretty adamant love~ follow them too! 

www.maskcara.com: 
LOADS of hair and beauty tips from an amazing self-made guru

imlovinlit.blogspot.com: 
One of my favorite teacher blogs and sellers on TeachersPayTeachers. She has tons of freebies!

abeautifulmess.com:
A gorgeous home decor, photography, design blog that I drool over on a regular basis. They also have an amazing photography app by the same name



No comments: